Time of Death 11:15am
I'm officially announcing the death of this Blog at 11:15am on 12.20.05
I realize I have been slow in making such announcement. Perhaps I feared the potential vibe of arrogance implied in presuming that I, the chief of blogchumps, have the authority to make such announcement.
Though the blog dies, our faith and hope rests on Someone and Something everlasting. That said, I am confident that "the 66 books" blog rages on, in grander context, in a realm of unceasing depth, sincere commitment and zeal. The soldiers march to Zion. If and as you visit this gravestone, may it be remembered that the soldiers are marching. May it remind new soldiers to march. May it inspire a life within the Way, the Truth, and the LIFE. May the recognized value of the 66 books warrant an understanding and unceasing expectation and confident pursuit amidst the pages of the Lamb's Book of Life.
A moment of silence....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home