the 66 books

Monday, November 21, 2005

Psalm 24 -everything in it is His

Psalm 24
The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it,..
Why is it so hard for folks to put things like say....income..... into that category?
My guess -
People do not take God at His Word?..?
Am I off base here?
In America, salary is like another one of those taboo topics. An identifier to self no doubt.
Psalm 24 - The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it. Everything?
Surely not everything, Bosco.
The gate is looking narrower today.
Do I take God at His Word? Are these Psalms words I should be paying attention to? Does it make sense to put a 'p' in front of a word that has a "sssss" sound? Psychotic. It's messin' with my pscyhe. Giving me psoriasis really. A bunch of greek translational mumbo jumbo from the the letter "psi" no doubt.. It's greek to me. Right?
I don't know if I can discount so easily....and I'm pretty sure I'm being aggressively called to psubmission in greater capacity these recent weeks. These Psalms are sayin' something. Am I listening? Do I have the capacity to listen with so much noise comin' at me?

The earth is shaking, the mountains shouting...it's all for you. The sun is raging....
It's all for you. Oh wait.....except for these few things which are just psilly...right? Uh no. Very pserious actually. Could ya quit psaying pstuff in these psalms? Psmakin' me psick.
Very seriously.... Do we take God at His word? I'm just askin. Doubt it.

'everything in it' (Psalm 24:1) - hmmmmm

Metaphorically...I guess maybe, or at least I hope in some major way I'm pslowly becoming a guy that when the gal at the taco bell drivethru psays 'would ya like to try a crunchitoburritosupremocombo today?' and I psay 'yes' and then she is amazingly psurprised cuz nobody has ever psaid 'okay' before...dude. Lord knows. He does. He knows what the 'narrow gate' means too. Maybe I'm psensing it and that's why the Psalms are pstinging.

Got any meat tenderizer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home