28:14
Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD,
(and I'm stopping there).
I know it's one of those 'all or nothing' terms. Always. As if I can really do that?..??
However, it surely motivates me cuz if I can keep that in mind and in context and perspective, it says point blank, blessed is me. It's actually something I can evaluate in the moment! I'm gonna throw that in my beatitude attitude list though cuz this one's easy to remember too. Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD. I think for me this morning it's back to the, "wow God, you could have squashed me like a bug a long time ago but you didn't." That's scary. ...which then throws me into the Romans 4 "kindness leads to repentance thingy..." which is sweet.....
Anyway....if you want to be blessed this morning and the rest of the day and so on... well, there you have it.
If U.B. lookin' for trouble.....do yone thing.
Cheers, mates!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home