How Much Toilet Paper
I was contemplating just how much toilet paper you should use....
I bet such topic would drive a year long blog into triple digit entries.
I'm reading Proverbs right now. I like how the creator of my reading plan this year gives me much time to absorb them. Whoa. Sorry to get off topic.....so, some folks might use 4 squares per wipe. Others might use like 8. Some folks probably don't have any idea how much they use. Some fold. Some crumple. I suspect the merit of the topic has a lot to do with consistency (you know...like thickness, type of the paper, etc). Yup. Consistency. Well...actually, come to think of it, I suppose it depends also on the consistency of the "business at hand" (which if an expert will never be "business on hand"). In conclusion, consistency definitely drives the amount of the paper I'm figuring. I bet consistency drives interest in a blog too. I might stop checking the blog. I already know how much toilet paper I use. Be well brothers. Please be well. :-)
1 Comments:
Blessed is the bogged down, for he shall eat breakfast with me (worstcase) in the 1st week of October.
By
drshazzmonds, at September 28, 2005 at 3:25 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home