the 66 books

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Hey Nehemiah(s), Let's build a wall

Did you guys catch that Nehemiah (and pals) built a wall??

How many small groups have you lead where you continue to ask people to 'tear down the walls' and change the paradigms and start submitting to God?? Bust down the walls of self-reliance. Bust down the walls of personal control. Tear down the walls of racism and separation, etc. You know what I'm talkin' about.

This recent review of Nehemiah, as a more mature Jesus follower perhaps - (I use the term "mature" loosely obviously ;-) ...... had me thinking about the walls of separation I need to PUT UP in the right context. We need to build the wall up!!!! --- Separation from enemy and influence, separation from distraction, separation from bandwagon paradigms that are heading us the wrong way, Paco. Dios mio!

Let's build a wall, Homies. I'll even take the Dung Gate part. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home