Joshua 10:10
This chapter sandwich tastes goods. We've got choice meat, bread, vegetables - ie. things like hailstones trouncing enemies beyond expert swordplay, all night marches with surprise attacks, earth's rotation stopping (at Joshua's command even). I must admit though, it was the touch of mayo that struck me today in Joshua 10:10: "The Lord threw them (the enemy) into confusion before Israel who defeated them in a great victory at Gibeon." The subtle inclusion of God just sort of tweakin' things behind the scenes. As I'm faced with several challenges right now (que mas es nuevo?), I admit I'm lifting my eyes to the hills to see Him coming and probably looking only for meat, bread, and vegetables. Earth stopping! Hail blasting enemies! Physical achievements and overcoming! Today I'm inspired to consider that an equally powerful 'touch' of mayonnaise will likely suffice. Dear Lord, - we pray that you throw the enemy into confusion today. :-)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home