the 66 books

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

HSP

Holy Spirit Power.
I've been reading Acts lately (among other things).
Isn't it about time we remove the plank of varying themed misdirected upbringing, wrong influences, cultural horsehockey, screwy paradigms, momentum of fallen nature, etc. and be a bit more receptive to the Holy Spirit power?
I'm just askin' here.

2 Comments:

  • Continued illness among some other imperatives to keep the KVG'ed bandwidth wide (and deep), has had some crazy dialoguing happening at some crazy times these days (I'll admit). (Truth be told though, I think the blogger clock is 'on crack' at times).

    Sincere "thank you" for the 'splainin' Mr. Dooley. I think my response would have been less thorough and something like:

    1. sometimes, indeed, the donkeys do talk and we really really really need to be okay with that.
    seriously.

    2. The secret to the HSP is keeping on the KVGs so let's all get on it ASAP.

    3. Reading Acts should encourage and inspire us all to Acts a little different (especially pertinent to the HSP and our consideration therein)

    4. Hungry we come to You for we KNOW You satisfy.

    5. We've got the Romans 12:1 part down. Are we missing the 12:2 concept of 'renewing our minds' pertinent to this Holy Spirit and His HSP?

    [And finally...will this guy ever shut up??....Here's a "QP" (quien preguntaba) - that's Spanish for 'who asked?':
    While I was raking the front yard today (worshipping I hope), it was almost mandated that I quite soon consider creation of a glossary of sorts to keep track of things like HSP and KVGs and peculiarities like "word and Word" or a "Him hymn" vs. a "him hymn". Not sure if I'll include the vast array of phrases (secular even, if you will) like (random example here).. "today's double dip is tomorrow's double chin" and other classics but ya never know].

    I'm done now.
    I promise.

    By Blogger drshazzmonds, at March 16, 2005 at 3:53 PM  

  • Please don't misinterpret the part about us having the "Romans 12:1 part down". I was trying to say that we're mindful of it...not that we're succeeding in the perfection of it (unless of course you're God looking down at me through the lens of Christ in a Divine space-time continuum of infinitely more than the physically defined 11 dimensions that we sort of come up with at a wickedly complicated scientific level). Whoa. That's sweet. Dude..you said you were done..!!..let your yes be yes and your no be no.!!.you even promised. Your continued forgiveness is much appreciated. :-) Later.

    By Blogger drshazzmonds, at March 16, 2005 at 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home