the 66 books

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Packin Much Book

It's a Saturday afternoon in early February and I'm about to take Clair to church on my motorcycle. It's 55 degrees and the sun is sailing through a couldless sky. I'm in southern Illinois, not southern Arizona. Days this pleasant are not something I expect this time of year in this part of the world.

Something you might not have expected is that as soon as you finish reading this sentence, you'll download a 19MB video entitled Baby Got Book. For the less pop-culture savvy among us, it's a sanctified spoof of Sir Mix-A-Lot's legendary song Baby Got Back. It's witty, refrishingly reverent and admirably well done.

If you're curious about the guy in the video (as I was) apparently he's a preacher from DC named DJ Southpaw. You can check out his website here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home