Buke and Rebuke
1Thess -
Paul, - simply encouraging and affirming folks apparently doing the right thing, being well, etc.
They (those folks) must have been so very reciprocally encouraging to the fellers.
Stark contrast to the more rebuking letters and less focused folks..
1 Comments:
Well shucks...if we apply all the "obedience energy" in the giving of life (by spreading His Word) like David was applying "obedience energy" to taking life away (as was validly mentioned in previous entry relating to Samuel readings).....
I suspect there's likelihood of letters or emails or at least verbalizations (dependent upon locale) coming from those bold and (brothers got yo') "backed" warriors out there. Oh sure..maybe I conveniently rationalize that it's a Lohse or a Mann or a Razavi or something but...why wouldn't it, couldn't it, shouldn't it, be a Kibs, Dubs, Dools, P.A., Jam or other chump-nugget written post card (perhaps on a sweet 4x6 picture of a Thessalonianesque posse of homies with more than a hint of some blazing shakina Glory leaking out of the thing? I'm just askin.
By
drshazzmonds, at February 3, 2005 at 9:33 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home