An Army of Singers
I'm not talking about just a big gleeclub here. I'm talking about, literally, a segment of an army (dudes with swords and shields and much instrinsic asskickery) singing together quite seriously. I'm not so surprised really by a king's order to troops. This special order to a no doubt special troop though is to offer the songful announcement, "Give thanks to the Lord and His love endures forever." I'm quite amazed and overwhelmed a bit that when these special troops let it rip in 2Chron 20, the Lord responds to that outward expression, at that moment even, and trounces the enemy at another location (like I recall He said he would do without fighting even maybe?). Aw zyeah. Kind of makes me want to get a posse of fellas together to sing some praise (even at perhaps some strange times). What say you?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home