Are they not written in the annals of the king?
I need to think of a phrase like that. You know...when I start blabbering on and on and everyone in the house church is falling asleep or getting all fidgety. Great point after great point (mind you) and great anecdote after great anecdote but then I could be like, "As for the other details of this go around's blabberings, are they not written in the blog of the annals of 66 books blogspot (for example)." Actually, I'm thinking in today's culture, I'd be wise to remove the use of 'annals' for any of my writings or speaking engagements - I'd probably be leaving myself open to a crapload of grief. Hmmm.
Seriously though, in my ill state today, I actually had my catnaps interrupted with thoughts of waking up time correlating to lengthy or unlengthy kingships (on the now north or south side). These naps had King Asa (sout side!) length (many many years)...none of the wimpy Zimri lengthed stuff (7 days only).
2 Comments:
See:
http://universology.blogspot.com
By
Talon5, at January 20, 2005 at 4:59 PM
How about "no!", Uni.
By
drshazzmonds, at January 20, 2005 at 5:03 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home